Top Posters
Main Forum

Sell Signs for mob items

9 replies
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I believe the sell signs should have a full inventory option and a stack option instead of the current system. I do not want to sit and sell a full inventory of roses I would much rather press it once. Also with Iron why not make it 9 stacks or a full inventory. It constantly would end on a weird amount in the inventory making it a hassle.
Posted Mar 21, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Abyss Donor
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
If you are holding an odd amount of items that are not equal to the sign amount (I.E. 45 diamonds on a sign that sells 1 at a time) and you shift-sell, it sells all of whatever amount you have in your hand.

Source: sell my /kit's diamonds all the time
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit.".
Posted Mar 22, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
I feel like a full inventory would make it too easy as you're already not doing any work by afking. I do think there should be a sell 9 stacks sign though. With the iron you can sell by stacks of 10 but its kind of annoying because inventories are 36 slots.
[img]http://imgur.com/nWutDua[/img]
Posted Mar 22, 18
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
If you are holding an odd amount of items that are not equal to the sign amount (I.E. 45 diamonds on a sign that sells 1 at a time) and you shift-sell, it sells all of whatever amount you have in your hand.

Source: sell my /kit's diamonds all the time
That was entirely useless but thanks for the input
Posted Mar 22, 18 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I feel like a full inventory would make it too easy as you're already not doing any work by afking. I do think there should be a sell 9 stacks sign though. With the iron you can sell by stacks of 10 but its kind of annoying because inventories are 36 slots.

I agree I feel it should just sell out of an inventory better. It's just annoying how it currently is and useless
Posted Mar 22, 18 · OP
Abyss Donor
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Unsure how that was useless. You mentioned the iron falling into an uneven number making it a hassle, I simply stated that shift-selling on the sign will sell that odd number of iron leftover even if it isn't what the sign buys it for.

Let me make it clearer -

- Shop sign buys your iron at $800 per 64
- You sell all of you iron but have 25 leftover
- shift-sell in the sign. 25 iron is sold at the appropriate price. No more hassle of uneven numbers of items.
Posted Mar 23, 18
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Wow thanks for clearing it up, it still helped none. If a inventory has 36 slots and it sells 10 stacks at a time. The odd amount is the leftover stacks.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
He is saying that you can sell the odd number of stacks still just by shift clicking the sign with them. However I do agree the sign should be 9 stacks.
Posted Mar 24, 18 · Last edited Mar 24, 18
Abyss Donor
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Okay, so 36 slots and you sell 10 at a time. 6 stacks leftover, all you have to do then is take the extra ten seconds of your day to shift-sell the last 6 stacks. No need to raise tensions, it’s a simple process.
Posted Mar 24, 18
Votes:
+2
Exactly, its an inconvenience, but not a major one. Only takes an extra few seconds.
Posted Mar 24, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices