Top Posters
Main Forum

Hacks/Client - Tehnoobplanet

7 replies
Iron Donor
Votes:
Seemed to have accidentally typed a client command into chat? Never used clients so don't know how they work but here's a screen of chat. We suspected him yesterday when we used invisibility potions to raid his base and he seemed to see us right through it. We talked to Littlethreat and Theepicpun. Hope this can be resolved by xShadowStrike soon. Thanks.
Attached Images
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 9, 18
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
He's baiting you...
-Remember The Name
Posted Mar 9, 18
Iron Donor
Votes:
Don't think so. We weren't even having a conversation at that point. The staff seems to like him a lot tho hmm...
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Okay, but I can see tags as well and I don't use commands to do so.
-Remember The Name
Posted Mar 9, 18
Votes:
+2
Lmao I was making fun of you for saying how you can't see nametags while invisible. I welcome any staff member to check my PC at any time.
Posted Mar 9, 18
Iron Donor
Votes:
lmao... i don't even have anymore words
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
Admin
You're able to see nametags when someone is invisible. Here is what people see when someone else is invisible. https://imgur.com/a/pCtwW

I intentionally took the picture when potion particles would appear. And what Tehnoobplanet said in game chat was just screwing around with you (People tend to do it a lot). There is no favoritism in this.
Posted Mar 10, 18
Administrator
Votes:
+25
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admin
It appears as if this issue has been addressed by other staff members. We will monitor the player in question over the next few days to make sure no illegal clients are in use.

Thank you for the report.
enjin-1551976-2657765-gray.png
Posted Mar 10, 18
NoticeNotices